Friday, February 1, 2008

Its that time again

Every year at this time I have to find a time to get a physical exam. It is not my favorite activity on earth but as I age it is just prudent and proactive to do so. If everything ends up being OK then it is worth the time. If something comes up, it is even more worth it since I know that my regular exams reduce the likelyhood of an issue being too big to solve.

It is a good idea to do the same thing in your business. It is not as unpleasant as a physical and can end up improving your bottom line. If it turns out your business is operating as efficiently as possible then you have the satisfaction of knowing that. If not, it gives you the opportunity to make the changes early so you have the remainder of the year to reap the benefits.

No comments: